Thursday 4 August 2011

Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge - Anything goes

Hi Bloggers,


I have been very busy since I have left my primary school and I am now going to my secondery school St Saviours and St Olaves.I am soo excited about going since it was my first choice!!!!Anyway this is for the Simon Says Stamp kidz Challenge!
I have made a notebook cover.And  here it is:


Here is a close up of the image:



Now here is the back of the Notebook!





I really love This because I now can use it or give it
to a friend!!!

I have used:

Image - Sugar nellie
ribbon - stash


Thanks for visiting please leave a comment!!!

Georgina :)

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Georgina,
fabulous notebook covers. I love the image and the colours. I am so pleased that you are going to the school of your choice - enjoy the holidays.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous notebook Georgina :-)I love this ,, so very pretty :-)
I think you should keep this to use at your new school :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Childrens Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

MonKey said...

Georgina, LOVELY notebook covers! Wish I could do something like this!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi,Thanks for all of your lovely comments!Georginxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous notebook Georgina, so sweet and pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx