Sunday 10 January 2010

Thank you to Fiona x




I have been given my first award from Fiona at Lil Daffodil . Thank you very much Fiona. Part of getting the reward is to tell you 7 facts about myself so here they are:

1)I love to do art!!!!!!!!
2)My hair is dark brown and is also layered I really want to have a fringe!
3)When I'm older I want to be a person who teaches horses how obey and I would save them!
4)My favourite music is Miley Cyrus,JLS,Alexandra Burke & Beyonce!!!
5)My favourite film's are Beethoven (1234) & Hannah Montana the movie!
6)I want to follow my mummy by her skill's and when I grow up through life I hope I'll become more like her!!!!!!!!!
7)When I'm older I hope I marry a nice,cute rich man!

So these are all my 7 facts about me!
If you would like to comment feel free and if you can follow me!:-)!

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Georgina,
Glad you were pleased with the award. You deserve it. I look forward you seeing you new creations.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Ah your ambition to be like your Mum is brilliant, and if it comes true, you will be a lucky little girl. Congratulations on your first award.
Pinky

Lynda said...

Congratulations on the award Georgina and I loved reading the list of facts about yourself - I hope your wishes come true too.

Love Lynda xxx